The human body is complex, and when it comes to keeping it safe and sound, there are various concerns associated with it. But when it comes to women’s health, the concern is even more grave. Menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and other things are linked to women’s health that needs proper attention and due care. One such stage of life is during Menopause. So, let us look at the basic concept of Perimenopause and Menopause as well as the ways through which the Well Women’s clinic can help during this phase.
About Perimenopause And Menopause
Menopause is the natural sign of ageing and can sometimes create concerns among women. Though the transition is natural, it can lead to various symptoms and signs that are not great or comforting. The menstrual cycle ceases with menopause, which is a normal biological process. The ovaries aren’t working as well as they used to and aren’t producing eggs, which is linked to a reduction in oestrogen and progesterone levels in the body. When a year passes without a period or any spot, the diagnosis is verified medically. The best thing to do is go for the gynaecologist consultation to get the best treatment and guidance.
Stages Of Menopause
As identified by the women’s health clinic, there are three stages of Menopause. They are:
- Perimenopause is when your periods will become more erratic, but they will not cease. Around the age of 47, the majority of women reach this stage. Even if you have symptoms such as hot flashes, you can still become pregnant.
- Menopause is the last menstrual cycle you’ll have. You won’t know for sure until you’ve been without one for a year. This stage is marked by hot flashes, vaginal dryness, sleep issues, and other symptoms.
- Postmenopause is when you reach the end of your last period. This is a permanent situation once reached. Keep in mind that vaginal bleeding isn’t uncommon after more than a year with no menstrual cycles due to menopause.
As identified by the women’s health clinic, the main signs of Perimenopause are:
- Irregular periods
- Hot flashes and sleep problems
- Vaginal and bladder problems, Vaginal dryness
- Decreasing fertility, and changes in sexual function
- Changing cholesterol levels
- Mood swings
- Worse premenstrual syndrome
- Sore breasts, Dry skin, eyes, or mouth
- Urge to urinate more often
- Joint and muscle aches and pains
- Weight gain
Good health needs to have good nutrition and fitness yoga to make your body well-toned and streamlined. While menopause and Perimenopause are two conditions linked to women’s health, the concern is even more grave and big. So, if you are looking to see how the Well Women’s Clinics can help during menopause and Perimenopause, then here are a few points that can guide you. Remember, these are the variety of assistance offered by the clinics, either in the form of holistic programs or any other counselling sessions.
- Guide you about a balanced diet that can help in better health management.
- It helps you with yoga and fitness to keep your schedule appropriate and your body flexible.
- It can reduce hot flashes, and vaginal dryness can be improved with oestrogen medication.
- Offering nutrition weight loss tips to help you combat the weight gain in the process.
- HRT is a sort of talking therapy that can assist with low mood and anxiety by replacing oestrogen. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of talking therapy that can help with low mood and anxiety.
- Sessions to overcome insomnia, depression and other symptoms experienced during menopause.
- Motivation and counselling session.
- Helping with the best meditation music to make you feel relaxed.
- Better and quicker wellbeing with naturopathic treatments.
- Offering holistic programs for the best assistance to every woman.
It takes a lot of caution and attention to ensure a seamless transition throughout the Perimenopause and Menopause periods. Following a healthy diet combined with fitness regimes and meditation music will help your mind and body recover and relax completely. Knowing the right ways and the holistic health care processes can help a great deal during this transition. Going to the nature cure hospital, Bangalore, is the best decision as it will help you go through the process without any side effects. One such place to go is Prameya, Bangalore’s premier health wellness centre, for the best advice.